For the ultimate in low-maintenance turf, let All Season Turf care for your artificial grass.
While artificial grass is much easier to care for than living grass, it is not a totally maintenance-free solution. Some care is needed to keep your artificial turf looking its best and ensure it delivers many years of quality performance.
Get Professional Field Maintenance
At All Season Turf, we are happy to assist with all your maintenance needs. We can care for residential lawns as well as provide the specialized attention required for athletic fields. Our field maintenance service includes:
- Seam repair
- Turf cutting
- Sinking holes
- Artificial turf replacement
DIY Tips for Maintaining Artificial Grass
- Rinse Regularly: Plain water is the simplest and best cleanser for artificial grass. If you have pets, you will need to rinse often. If not, you can rinse occasionally.
- Clean Spills Promptly: The sooner you act, the easier it will be to clean up spills on your turf. If the spill is solid or paste-like, remove as much as you can with a spatula or table knife. You can use paper towels, clean rags, or a dry absorbent like kitty litter or fuller’s earth to soak up liquid spills. Be sure to sweep or vacuum up any dry absorbents afterwards.
- Be Careful with Cleaning Products: Not all cleaning products are safe for all the parts of your artificial turf system. We recommend applying a mixture of one part white distilled vinegar and one part water, followed by a thorough rinsing with plain water. Do not use cleaners containing harsh acids, alcohol, or pressurized water.
- Brush Often: Artificial turf fibers can become matted after a lot of foot traffic. To correct this and keep your grass looking its best, brush it against the grain. Be sure your brush has synthetic bristles, not metal or wire ones.
Need More Information?
At All Season Turf, we want our clients to get the most out of their artificial turf. That’s why we’re always here to answer questions and respond to requests for field maintenance. Call us at (866) 365-8873 today.