Beautify Any Property with the Addition of Pavers
No matter where you install them, whether in your backyard or front yard, whether along your front patio or a pool deck, pavers are a beautiful addition – but that’s not all they are. In fact, there are many advantages to pavers that you may not be aware of. Remember you can always call All Season Turf at (866) 365-8873 to learn more or to request a free quote.
The Many Benefits of Using Pavers
Pavers can be used in just about any exterior area you can think of. They have been used all over the world and are known for having a wide range of benefits, including:
- Durability. Pavers are extraordinarily strong and durable. In fact, they are often used on driveways because they can handle the weight of vehicles without becoming damaged.
- Stain-free options. If you seal your pavers, they can prevent stains that would otherwise occur on driveways or other surfaces. For example, spilled oil can be washed off of a sealed paver without leaving a stain behind.
- They’re easy to replace. Of course, as strong and stain-repellant as pavers are, nothing lasts forever. If one does become cracked or damaged, you can repair just that single paver. Compare this to the need to replace an entire patio or driveway if one section became damaged.
- You can personalize your pavers. First, you can choose between a wide range of colors to ensure that you’re selecting something that will work well with the color of your home and your landscaping. Second, pavers can be installed in a wide range of shapes and patterns. You could even choose to have a special symbol, name, or letter created when your pavers are installed.
Areas Where Pavers Can Be Installed
You can install pavers in just about any outdoor area. Some of the most common places pavers are installed include:
- Backyards and patios.
- Front yards.
- Pool Decks.
These are just a few of the most popular places to install pavers. Do you want them installed somewhere else? Do you have a question about how well they may work in a particular area? Just contact All Season Turf at (866) 365-8873 and we can help you find the right solutions.
There Are Many Types of Pavers
You can find pavers made out of just about anything – including rubber. However, most pavers fall within one of three categories:
- Natural Stone. The most common natural stones used as pavers are flagstone and fieldstone, though limestone is often used for edging because it is the strongest nature stone. Natural stone tends to be one of the more expensive paver options and are not the best choice for high-traffic areas because they are not as strong as some other options.
- Brick pavers can be made of clay or they can be made of other substances (such as concrete and aggregate) and then dyed to appear brick-like. You can choose from a nearly endless number of colors and textures of brick pavers, and they are extremely strong and resistant to stain. Though they can fade, sealants can help keep it to a minimum.
- Generally made with molded concrete that has been mixed with aggregate, concrete pavers can come in just about any color you would like, though sealing is necessary to retain the color. You can choose from many patterns and even effects. Concrete is one of the strongest and most durable substances pavers are routinely made from.
Retaining Walls Help You Hold Your Ground
Retaining walls help keep soil where it’s supposed to be, they prevent erosion, and they can keep your yard and driveway safe and secure. Like pavers, retaining walls can be made from a wide range of materials such as concrete blocks, treated timber, poured concrete, and rocks and boulders.